April 8, 2008
1. MonGa ‘the social issue’ is out! Check the MUSA Lounge, Library, Cafeteria to grab a copy!
2. Cultural Night was good. I wore green, I had a lot of makeup and hairspray on, and Bram was tipsy when he went on stage.
3. Out of boredom I created an account at Stylemob.com, check it out here
4. Forever21 had just officially opened in Sunway Pyramid! Unfortunately they did not have any opening sales or discounts which would have made me much more happier.
5. I shall be going on the Arts students study trip to Siem Reap, Cambodia.
6. Last night I had an odd dream about other-worldly dimensions and solar symbols. Hmm…
7. Bram and I did not end our relationship. It was an April Fools joke. And I think we’ve got you! Lol, sorry.