8 Habits of Highly Effective People
September 29, 2007
Procrastinating…again. This time, it’s Ridzki‘s fault. I was tagged to fill in this:
1. Each blogger must post these rules
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.
SO, here is eight random facts/habits of Siti Camelia Harahap
1. Whenever I go shopping the first thing that catches my eye are clothes that are purple
2. I have a secret habit of watching Hannah Montana on Disney Channel every time I go back to Jakarta
3. The strangest things always happen to me during a full moon
4. I have a tendency to choose essay topics that are linked to either Censorship, Freedom of Press, China, or Communism
5. Every time I buy a new SIMcard, I always choose a cellphone number that has the numbers 2, 4, and 8
6. I get agitated every time a trend becomes overrated (ie: facebook, nu rave, indie music)
7. I have never spent a holiday in Bali (But I’ve transited there several times to fly to Australia)
8. Bram just cut my bangs. If it looks stupid then blame it on him!